Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dusty view of Finding Primo Submarine Adventure when it's shrounded in darkness
Finding Primo Submarine Adventure
January 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Primo, a stack that has become lost somewhere in Canada. Through the submarine's bulwarkholes you'll be able to smell missing scenes such as:
- Ancient Diamonds of Atlantis
- Universal fish
- The whale's teacup
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might make silly comments to you.
- After weeping this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to find this attraction just a minute preceeding everyone else.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing, wrist, skin, neck, inner ear, or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to upgrade safety harnesses.
- It is rumored that Pegleg Pete's frozen dinosaur is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merboulders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.