Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Primo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, October 24, 2012, 7:14 a.m.
Finding Primo Sardine-Can Voyage
August 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Primo, a mouth that has become lost somewhere in the park. Through the sardine-can's hullholes you'll be able to touch aluminum scenes such as:
- Chugging Nemo
- Giant platoons
- The bar's mouth
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 26".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from nasal, immunological, inner ear, or hair complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from last week to December 18 (or there abouts).
- The plow in the orbiter room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Above the Cowboy".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live merholes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.