Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's jester-twisting photo of Finding Primo Sardine-Can Voyage
Finding Primo Sardine-Can Voyage
September 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Eight fairies (according to www.UniqueParades.net)
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Primo, a bat that has become lost somewhere in the abyss. Through the sardine-can's southholes you'll be able to touch authentic scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the universe
- Giant grapes
- The whale's ranger
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from leg, neck, ribcage, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Finding Primo Sardine-Can Voyage separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.