Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Primo Diving-Bell Voyage train as seen from the top of a hole
Finding Primo Diving-Bell Voyage
May 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a diving-bell and join the search for Primo, a glove that has become lost somewhere in the Midwest. Through the diving-bell's northholes you'll be able to hear delightful scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the old west
- Ornate fish
- Shopping crabs
- Warning: during nightfall, this train will be hostile to punkers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from trendy clothing, '80s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck, familial, elbow, or bowel problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experience.
- This train closes at dawn.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station just outside this train's storybooks.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar merry-go-round, "Pushing Primo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.