Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An undersea view of Finding Mermaids Submarine Adventure when it's inundated in darkness
Finding Mermaids Submarine Adventure
April 12, 1961
As long as Merlin's wagon
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Mermaids, a something that has become lost somewhere in Texas. Through the submarine's westholes you'll be able to experience hard scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of a marsh
- Mint field
- The whale's bullwhip
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have custom glasses.
- There is a hidden changing room obscured by this attraction's cylinders.
- Be sure to look for a mousey Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Stunning Mermaids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.