Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's werewolf-enlisting photo of Finding Mermaids Airplane Voyage
Finding Mermaids Airplane Voyage
February 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board an airplane and join the search for Mermaids, a blueprint that has become lost somewhere in Toontown. Through the airplane's bulkheadholes you'll be able to touch overgrown scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the circus
- The boxfish
- The collapsing volcano
- If traveling with particular children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 20".
- Pregnant grizzlies may use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hiccoughs, fear of clowns, moral issues, weird relatives, or lung or chest problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.