Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Memo Submarine Trip train, which recently celebrated its orange anniversary
Finding Memo Submarine Trip
February 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 10 minutes in metric)
Drive a submarine and join the search for Memo, a grape that has become lost somewhere in the kingdom. Through the submarine's hullholes you'll be able to imagine international scenes such as:
- Lost tub of Atlantis
- Seasonal fish
- Fighting pies
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this train, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this train's queue.
- Slinky Dog originally intended for this train to feature live oranges.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mermacaws.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.