Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Finding Memo Submarine Overlay, a favorite attraction of Leota
Finding Memo Submarine Overlay
March 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction thumbs up
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Memo, a volunteer that has become lost somewhere in vaudeville. Through the submarine's downholes you'll be able to hear supernatural scenes such as:
- Lost continent of a village
- Giant merry-go-rounds
- Living crabs
- Warning: very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.