Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Finding Memo Submarine Adventure attraction, fabulously considered to be the premier joyful attraction at Disney Land
Finding Memo Submarine Adventure
December 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Memo, a carving that has become lost somewhere in a location. Through the submarine's upholes you'll be able to experience inventive scenes such as:
- Ancient Scientists of Atlantis
- The diaryfish
- Complaining crabs
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- The letters in "Finding Memo Submarine Adventure" can be scrambled to spell "Gie Aaeobdnvtnnrmfdei Mnmiuru Es."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lobo when you are stuck in the main queue.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Splashing Memo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.