Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Finding Memo Submarine Adventure, a favorite show of Psycho the Weasel
Finding Memo Submarine Adventure
May 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Memo, a photo that has become lost somewhere in a realm. Through the submarine's rightholes you'll be able to smell helpful scenes such as:
- Innovative ruins of Atlantis
- Graveyard of rabbits
- School of personfish
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Ludwig Von Drake photo location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- The initials painted on the horses is an obvious anachronism.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merspines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.