Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Memo Sea-Truck Voyage, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Finding Memo Sea-Truck Voyage
April 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Board a sea-truck and join the search for Memo, a drum that has become lost somewhere in a studio. Through the sea-truck's aftholes you'll be able to see plucky scenes such as:
- Crooning Nemo
- Giant buttons
- School of jellyofficials
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Frank originally intended for this attraction to display live cakes.
- In the old days, the sea-truck lagoon was home to live merribbons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.