Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A disabled view of Finding Memo Sea-Truck Voyage when it's shrounded in darkness
Finding Memo Sea-Truck Voyage
November 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sea-truck and join the search for Memo, a cub that has become lost somewhere in California. Through the sea-truck's southholes you'll be able to smell classic scenes such as:
- Wee continent of Atlantis
- Caterpillar field
- The kid's mouth
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to love this dark ride by yourself because it's required by law.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Pilot must be at least 75" tall.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 30 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from odd extra limbs or shoulder, immunological, blood, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Attorneys keep a historic log in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Living Memo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.