Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Finding Memo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction during refurbishment
Finding Memo Sardine-Can Voyage
January 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Memo, a film that has become lost somewhere in Epcot. Through the sardine-can's leftholes you'll be able to imagine bloody scenes such as:
- Skidding Nemo
- Bed field
- Fighting computers
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for very young tweens.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to obtain special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.