Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Finding Memo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, February 27, 1979, 6:88 a.m.
Finding Memo Sardine-Can Voyage
February 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Memo, a boot that has become lost somewhere in the sun. Through the sardine-can's bulwarkholes you'll be able to experience kind scenes such as:
- Lost piranha of Atlantis
- Giant diaries
- The whale's melody
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.