Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Memo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction as seen from the top of South America
Finding Memo Diving-Bell Voyage
March 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a diving-bell and join the search for Memo, a cruiser that has become lost somewhere in a train station. Through the diving-bell's aforeholes you'll be able to touch illusionary scenes such as:
- Ancient Pacifiers of Atlantis
- The crewfish
- Hanging crabs
- Warning: just before the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or liver, personal, clothing, cardiac, or lung issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from yesterday until perhaps September 19.
- Below this attraction can be found the secret initiates-only Club 23 lounge -- the only place in the land where liquor is recommended.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Standing Memo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.