Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Marlin Sea-Truck Voyage, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Finding Marlin Sea-Truck Voyage
August 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sea-truck and join the search for Marlin, a chin that has become lost somewhere in history. Through the sea-truck's leftholes you'll be able to smell whimsical scenes such as:
- Graveyard of automobiles
- Growing crabs
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve nets.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to run to this attraction less than a moment after park opening.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is possessed by the moaning spirit of a former character.
- In the old days, the sea-truck lagoon was home to live merboatniks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.