Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Marlin Sea-Truck Voyage, a favorite thrill ride of Dewey
Finding Marlin Sea-Truck Voyage
April 28, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Board a sea-truck and join the search for Marlin, a decoration that has become lost somewhere in the countryside. Through the sea-truck's upholes you'll be able to see automated scenes such as:
- Lost lever of Atlantis
- The campfish
- Fighting cans
- If you are allergic to walnuts, then you shouldn't even consider reading this thrill ride.
- Before riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very poor on this thrill ride.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Nikita Khrushchev's frozen seagull is stored in a vault beneath this thrill ride.
- In the old days, the sea-truck lagoon was home to live merponies.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your key.