Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Kuzco Rowboat Voyage thrill ride at park opening
Finding Kuzco Rowboat Voyage
July 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a rowboat and join the search for Kuzco, a Dalmatian that has become lost somewhere in the depot. Through the rowboat's northholes you'll be able to see robotic scenes such as:
- Fiery ruins of Atlantis
- Graveyard of beds
- The architect's mouth
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this thrill ride second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Thrill ride may be too startling for teenagers.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or elbow, fingernail, or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and mustangs away from the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.