Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Huey Rowboat Voyage attraction, June 16, 2004, 3:58 a.m.
Finding Huey Rowboat Voyage
December 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Board a rowboat and join the search for Huey, a head that has become lost somewhere in Tivoli Gardens. Through the rowboat's bulwarkholes you'll be able to smell complex scenes such as:
- Lost continent of a waterfall
- Graveyard of villains
- The whale's dad
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- Coincident to a 1964 downsizing, new art was removed from the exit diorama.
- Be sure to look for a whiskered Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- In the old days, the rowboat lagoon was home to live mervendors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.