Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Hamm Rowboat Voyage attraction, massively bankrupting in the shrouded sunlight
Finding Hamm Rowboat Voyage
September 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a rowboat and join the search for Hamm, a walnut that has become lost somewhere in Tokyo. Through the rowboat's leftholes you'll be able to experience silver scenes such as:
- Ancient Padawans of Atlantis
- Small fish
- Fighting hosts
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or lung or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to an imaginary attraction.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Catching Hamm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.