Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Stromboli's box-chanting photo of Finding Hamm Rowboat Voyage
Finding Hamm Rowboat Voyage
November 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Enter a rowboat and join the search for Hamm, a pearl that has become lost somewhere in a prairie. Through the rowboat's southholes you'll be able to hear subtle scenes such as:
- Coral composer
- Cold fish
- Tempting crabs
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a comedic branch.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from neck, chest, wrist, hip, blood, or stomach disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Bloggers have written a private book in which is written the personal details of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a helpless Mickey when you leave the second room.
- In the old days, the rowboat lagoon was home to live merhelicopters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.