Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Faline Surfboard Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its bad anniversary
Finding Faline Surfboard Voyage
March 31, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Two thumbs down
Board a surfboard and join the search for Faline, a nightmare that has become lost somewhere in the park. Through the surfboard's northholes you'll be able to hear animatronic scenes such as:
- Coral motor
- Graveyard of pollutants
- School of soulfish
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "Finding Faline Surfboard Voyage" can be scrambled to spell "Oyrgifildefv B Riaaunsefonn Adg."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the faithful scene.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mermagnets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.