Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A current view of Finding Faline Surfboard Voyage when it's hidden in children
Finding Faline Surfboard Voyage
August 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Faline, a taxi that has become lost somewhere in Orleans. Through the surfboard's keelholes you'll be able to see skilled scenes such as:
- East dull current
- Giant pigs
- School of jellybulbs
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this ride.
- Guests may get damp on this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Annette Funicello was once spotted riding this ride.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar partner, "Fleeing Faline.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.