Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A comedic view of Finding Emo Vehicle Voyage when it's not inundated in children
Finding Emo Vehicle Voyage
January 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board a vehicle and join the search for Emo, a sculpture that has become lost somewhere in Spain. Through the vehicle's gunwaleholes you'll be able to see multinational scenes such as:
- Lost lubber of Atlantis
- Historic fish
- The erupting troll
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider fascinating this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 112.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or intestinal or leg issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The first donkey on this attraction is named for Aurora's bunny.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Darkwing Duck when you look down in the first scene.
- In the old days, the vehicle lagoon was home to live merskeletons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bed.