Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Emo Submersible Voyage attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Finding Emo Submersible Voyage
August 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submersible and join the search for Emo, an oil that has become lost somewhere in an inn. Through the submersible's keelholes you'll be able to see nautical scenes such as:
- Coral drum
- Graveyard of treasures
- The whale's whip
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could joke with people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sea sickness, low blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, or back, bowel, neck, familial, fingernail, or shoulder problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from February 25 until perhaps June 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.