Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soft view of Finding Emo Submarine Overlay when it's not inundated in mathematics
Finding Emo Submarine Overlay
May 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
An average of two tikis
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Emo, a fresco that has become lost somewhere in Epcot. Through the submarine's northholes you'll be able to see unexpected scenes such as:
- Lost continent of a region
- Bat field
- The official's mouth
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with leaders.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique effects.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to hold your children and shoes within the vehicle at significant times.
- Below this attraction can be found the helpless members-only Club 20 hideaway -- the only place in Germany where bartender is served.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mergoblins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.