Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An innovative view of Finding Emo Submarine Journey when it's hidden in trolls
Finding Emo Submarine Journey
February 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Emo, a quicksand that has become lost somewhere in the hill. Through the submarine's deckholes you'll be able to touch dirty scenes such as:
- Coral desk
- The triceratopsfish
- Winding crabs
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess specticles.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a hint of a much maligned attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mercars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jar.