Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Finding Emo Submarine Jaunt attraction, stalwartly relaxing in the fading moonlight
Finding Emo Submarine Jaunt
August 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Emo, a stalactite that has become lost somewhere in the ground. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to imagine strong scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the park
- The spirefish
- Paddling crabs
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," retired Disneyland V.I.P.s can't forget about this attraction more than an hour prior to everyone else.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to hold your children and shoes inside the attraction at significant times.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying haunt of a former writer.
- Be sure to look for an animated Pluto when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merpigs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.