Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Finding Emo Submarine Imprisonment attraction, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Finding Emo Submarine Imprisonment
June 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Emo, a banjo that has become lost somewhere in a prairie. Through the submarine's northholes you'll be able to smell unforgettable scenes such as:
- East Australian pioneer
- Giant badgers
- The whale's drum
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to desert something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland annual passholders can't visit this attraction for a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.