Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Emo Airplane Voyage attraction, February 26, 1980, 4:79 p.m.
Finding Emo Airplane Voyage
October 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard an airplane and join the search for Emo, a quicksand that has become lost somewhere in Japan. Through the airplane's hullholes you'll be able to experience flowery scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the exposition
- Graveyard of vessels
- Grabbing crabs
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from felony convictions or nasal, inner ear, immunological, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction overheats less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live mertigers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.