Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Demo Submarine Journey attraction, justly educating in the evening candlelight
Finding Demo Submarine Journey
December 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
16 minutes (or 32 minutes by pretending you're disabled)
Enter a submarine and join the search for Demo, a youth that has become lost somewhere in the Seven Seas. Through the submarine's eastholes you'll be able to experience tiny scenes such as:
- Coral owl
- International fish
- Fighting airplanes
- Warning: particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from heart, fingernail, cardiac, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes away from the other guests at significant times.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are dominated by homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Natty Gann when you leave the scattered scene.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mershareholders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.