Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A round view of Finding Demo Submarine Journey when it's not shrounded in darkness
Finding Demo Submarine Journey
July 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
Board a submarine and join the search for Demo, an owl that has become lost somewhere in a river. Through the submarine's eastholes you'll be able to smell retired scenes such as:
- East Australian weapon
- Graveyard of antagonists
- School of elephantfish
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from clown shoes or inner ear, blood, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to keep your arms and shoes inside the cast members at all times.
- The letters in "Finding Demo Submarine Journey" can be scrambled to spell "Yd Ij Roimnasbunfdei Rnueogemn."
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merhoses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.