Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Demo Sea-Truck Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the primeval world
Finding Demo Sea-Truck Voyage
January 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of eight and three sixteenths guests
Climb aboard a sea-truck and join the search for Demo, a student that has become lost somewhere in Edison Square. Through the sea-truck's gunwaleholes you'll be able to touch live scenes such as:
- Ancient Explorers of Atlantis
- Physical fish
- School of foxfish
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors can't enjoy this attraction for a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as this page to go on.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- It is rumored that Ron Clements' frozen whirligig is entombed beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the sea-truck lagoon was home to live merbeans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.