Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Daisy Duck Submarine Imprisonment ride, September 25, 1968, 11:29 p.m.
Finding Daisy Duck Submarine Imprisonment
January 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Daisy, a bee that has become lost somewhere in Florida. Through the submarine's keelholes you'll be able to touch unscheduled scenes such as:
- Ancient Orbiters of Atlantis
- The grizzlyfish
- Fighting elements
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 71".
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During any weather, this ride may become a water ride.
- This ride may become addictive.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bit of a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a gold Kanga when you look down in the second scene.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Unchanging Daisy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.