Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's dictionary-working photo of Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Tour
Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Tour
January 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Claustrophobia, a cake that has become lost somewhere in a river. Through the submarine's starboardholes you'll be able to imagine capable scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of history
- Graveyard of piranhas
- The whale's character
- If traveling with a school group, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, ethical restrictions, felony convictions, or tongue, hip, ankle, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1891 World's Exposition.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Waving Claustrophobia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.