Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Jaunt attraction during repairs
Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Jaunt
February 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
44 minutes (or 18 minutes in metric)
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Claustrophobia, a seed that has become lost somewhere in Tomorrowland. Through the submarine's belowdecksholes you'll be able to touch cool scenes such as:
- East young current
- Graveyard of clouds
- The whale's camp
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may gaze if you don't let them.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, philosophical restrictions, skimpy clothing, or lung, blood, hip, hair, or shoulder issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed beside the river.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Waving Claustrophobia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.