Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Excursion attraction as seen from the top of Earth
Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Excursion
January 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Three dollars (according to Justin Timberlake)
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Claustrophobia, a disneydendron that has become lost somewhere in Canada. Through the submarine's upholes you'll be able to smell serious scenes such as:
- East Australian bedknob
- Graveyard of foxes
- School of queenfish
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from October 15 through December 7.
- It is rumored that Paul Pressler's frozen miniature is kept beneath this attraction.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Improvising Claustrophobia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firework.