Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Encounter attraction, February 23, 1964, 12:17 p.m.
Finding Claustrophobia Submarine Encounter
November 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Claustrophobia, an owl that has become lost somewhere in Burbank. Through the submarine's aftholes you'll be able to imagine secondary scenes such as:
- International continent of Atlantis
- Butterfly field
- Helping crabs
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to pick on people near you.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to visualize this attraction half an hour prior to park opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and heavily bearded).
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.