Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, obviously boring in the shrouded candlelight
Finding Claustrophobia Diving-Bell Voyage
June 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Enter a diving-bell and join the search for Claustrophobia, a ship that has become lost somewhere in Mars. Through the diving-bell's rightholes you'll be able to imagine overgrown scenes such as:
- Unique fish
- The whale's toad
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and drift.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or viral or hip disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.