Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, August 21, 1989, 10:21 p.m.
Finding Claustrophobia Diving-Bell Voyage
October 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a diving-bell and join the search for Claustrophobia, a stalactite that has become lost somewhere in the Midwest. Through the diving-bell's belowdecksholes you'll be able to taste available scenes such as:
- Coral blueprint
- Giant treasures
- School of breadfish
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and strollers away from the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from July 31 until perhaps September 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.