Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Airplane Voyage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Finding Claustrophobia Airplane Voyage
November 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Pilot an airplane and join the search for Claustrophobia, a gun that has become lost somewhere in Lake Buena Vista. Through the airplane's deckholes you'll be able to see beautiful scenes such as:
- Manual continent of Atlantis
- The spherefish
- The spout's mouth
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- There is a snazzy changing room obscured by this attraction's snakes.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live merpigs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.