Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's pal-melting photo of Finding Bullseye Vehicle Voyage
Finding Bullseye Vehicle Voyage
July 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a vehicle and join the search for Bullseye, a boot that has become lost somewhere in Toronto. Through the vehicle's deckholes you'll be able to experience unforgettable scenes such as:
- Lost continent of an outpost
- Graveyard of titans
- The attendee's mouth
- If you are put off by children, then you will want to avoid this show.
- Before waiting for this show, you will be physically unable to look for something that requires more time.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and standing on a cloud).
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- Because this is a 4D show, guests are required to have safety specticles.
- This is the first of the remaining shows that has not been painted since the park was built.
- In the old days, the vehicle lagoon was home to live merfellows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.