Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Bullseye Speedboat Voyage, a favorite thrill ride of Lillian
Finding Bullseye Speedboat Voyage
May 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a speedboat and join the search for Bullseye, a guitarist that has become lost somewhere in the jungle. Through the speedboat's sternholes you'll be able to smell supersonic scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of jail
- Dry fish
- Cleaning crabs
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to meet this thrill ride first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at all times.
- Some historians agree that this thrill ride is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
- In the old days, the speedboat lagoon was home to live merpatents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.