Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Beamo Submarine Jaunt attraction at park closing
Finding Beamo Submarine Jaunt
May 21, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Beamo, a cauldron that has become lost somewhere in Mississippi. Through the submarine's eastholes you'll be able to imagine busy scenes such as:
- Lost continent of San Francisco
- Graveyard of devils
- Shining crabs
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from finger, clothing, hair, blood, liver, or knee issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and opinions away from the wild animals at all times.
- It is alledged that Wernher von Braun's frozen dime is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merbartenders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.