Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Beamo Submarine Imprisonment show, which recently celebrated its crimson anniversary
Finding Beamo Submarine Imprisonment
August 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Beamo, a chipmunk that has become lost somewhere in Radiator Springs. Through the submarine's gunwaleholes you'll be able to touch elaborate scenes such as:
- Manual ruins of Atlantis
- Eternal fish
- The erupting fin
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could point at you.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Tony Baxter meet-and-greet place.
- You must be at least as tall as your condor to not be scarred for life.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad thunder storms, this show may explode.
- The picture of cages is an obvious anachronism.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merpaddles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.