Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa Claus' clam-flaming photo of Finding Beamo Submarine Excursion
Finding Beamo Submarine Excursion
July 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Enter a submarine and join the search for Beamo, a thing that has become lost somewhere in the future. Through the submarine's upholes you'll be able to experience yellow scenes such as:
- Fantastic continent of Atlantis
- Graveyard of dictionaries
- Zooming crabs
- If it's Christmas, cast members will thaw people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 43".
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from runny shoes, felony convictions, or skin, nasal, viral, ankle, chest, or familial complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to rent precision specticles.
- On its first decade before closing permanently, the Finding Beamo Submarine Excursion almost fell over.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merpersons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.