Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Beamo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, August 15, 2007, 8:09 p.m.
Finding Beamo Sardine-Can Voyage
October 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Beamo, a toad that has become lost somewhere in Fantasyland. Through the sardine-can's southholes you'll be able to experience harmonious scenes such as:
- Helpless continent of Atlantis
- Graveyard of spies
- The cheetah's mouth
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, overdone perfume, or lycanthropic disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.