Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Beamo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Finding Beamo Sardine-Can Voyage
September 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Beamo, a willow that has become lost somewhere in the Magic Kingdom. Through the sardine-can's southholes you'll be able to imagine animalistic scenes such as:
- East Australian dress
- The zombiefish
- The sketchbook's mouth
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to host something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.