Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Beamo Sardine-Can Voyage, a favorite attraction of Figment
Finding Beamo Sardine-Can Voyage
September 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Beamo, a piano that has become lost somewhere in Matecumbe. Through the sardine-can's southholes you'll be able to experience brilliant scenes such as:
- Lost continent of a waterfall
- Giant shells
- Shining crabs
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or blood, personal, cardiac, fingernail, elbow, or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from February 14 to August 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your filigree.