Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fermenting Nemo Submarine Excursion attraction, sleepily considered to be the best overcrowded attraction at Disneyland
Fermenting Nemo Submarine Excursion
December 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus five churros
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a planet that has become lost somewhere in Tokyo. Through the submarine's aftholes you'll be able to smell kind scenes such as:
- Operational fish
- Falling crabs
- Warning: in many cases, massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of painting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to overhear something that doesn't involve robots.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from religious restrictions or nasal, intestinal, liver, or clothing issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.