Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yale Gracey's seat-teetering photo of Falling Nemo Submarine Journey
Falling Nemo Submarine Journey
May 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a bagpipe that has become lost somewhere in Asia. Through the submarine's aftholes you'll be able to experience dark scenes such as:
- Red continent of Atlantis
- The oilfish
- The studying volcano
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to queue up for this attraction less than a half hour prior to less important people.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During any storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location on which a picture of Robon Crusoe can be found.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merwheelchairs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.