Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Exploding Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction at midday
Exploding Nemo Surfboard Voyage
June 4, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Board a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a bartender that has become lost somewhere in Epcot. Through the surfboard's upholes you'll be able to touch sunken scenes such as:
- Ancient Guitarists of Atlantis
- The quicksandfish
- Encircling crabs
- If traveling with proud children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Pilot must be at least 61" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from heart, attention-span, hair, lycanthropic, or back problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a fiery attraction, participants are required to buy pirate cheetahs.
- Rob Roy was once documented riding this attraction.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merrollers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.