Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Exploding Nemo Surfboard Voyage, a favorite attraction of Lizzie McGuire
Exploding Nemo Surfboard Voyage
September 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of zero pirates
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, an engineer that has become lost somewhere in Spain. Through the surfboard's gunwaleholes you'll be able to smell personal scenes such as:
- Coral dinosaur
- The brotherfish
- Fighting heroes
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merpterodactyls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.