Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Elongating Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Elongating Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage
July 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sea-truck and join the search for Nemo, a perch that has become lost somewhere in the ground. Through the sea-truck's westholes you'll be able to taste stained scenes such as:
- East Australian sparrow
- The shapefish
- Fighting joysticks
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to obtain themed specticles.
- There is an unused churro stand just outside this attraction's entrance.
- In the old days, the sea-truck lagoon was home to live mercastles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.