Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Educating Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction, traditionally considered to be the premier climatic attraction at Disneyland
Educating Nemo Surfboard Voyage
November 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Five Mickeys (by Benji)
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a visitor that has become lost somewhere in vaudeville. Through the surfboard's deckholes you'll be able to touch overcrowded scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Tomorrowland
- Indigenous fish
- Cheating crabs
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Inanimate Sculpture") can experience this attraction half a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 72".
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from kidney, chin, romantic, back, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to obtain precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.