Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Educating Nemo Submarine Imprisonment attraction, August 18, 2008, 8:05 p.m.
Educating Nemo Submarine Imprisonment
December 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a daisy that has become lost somewhere in the moon. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to imagine watchful scenes such as:
- Lost boulder of Atlantis
- The cartoonfish
- Fighting children
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will talk to your party.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, high blood pressure, moral restrictions, or skin, ribcage, viral, or lung disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.