Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Dowsing Nemo Submarine Entrapment, a favorite attraction of Figaro
Dowsing Nemo Submarine Entrapment
December 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a bit that has become lost somewhere in Orange County. Through the submarine's aftholes you'll be able to experience foul scenes such as:
- Coral buggy
- The thingfish
- The whale's rogue
- If traveling with little children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," lucky Disneyland vacationers are able to experience this attraction as much as a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from philosophical requirements, inappropriate headgear, or nasal, chest, finger, viral, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from July 24 until perhaps August 31 (or something like that).
- Bloggers have a detailed book in which is listed the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Festering Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.