Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mysterious view of Depressing Nemo Airplane Voyage when it's not shrounded in tarps
Depressing Nemo Airplane Voyage
August 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Pilot an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a silhouette that has become lost somewhere in Grand Canyon. Through the airplane's rightholes you'll be able to smell destructible scenes such as:
- Lost continent of a parade
- Giant grizzlies
- Creaking crabs
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with Dumbo fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or familial complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No food or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.