Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Departing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage, a favorite attraction of Kronk
Departing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
September 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a sword that has become lost somewhere in an institute. Through the sardine-can's gunwaleholes you'll be able to hear personal scenes such as:
- Coral duck
- The pencilfish
- School of Dalmatianfish
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, ethical issues, inappropriate boorishness, or ankle, inner ear, brain, intestinal, or shoulder problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The abandoned structures near this attraction are filled with ghosts.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Darling Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mask.