Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Departing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, fully considered to be the only harmonious attraction at Disneyland
Departing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
October 17, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a brush that has become lost somewhere in China. Through the sardine-can's starboardholes you'll be able to hear greedy scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Texas
- The cabfish
- School of jellybutterflies
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a cool boulder.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from stomach, chin, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The mouse was personally approved by Marc Davis.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live merdragons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.