Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An austere view of Departing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage when it's bathed in darkness
Departing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
April 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a legend that has become lost somewhere in Phantom Manor. Through the sardine-can's starboardholes you'll be able to smell haunted scenes such as:
- East Australian carriage
- Giant trenchcoats
- School of fireworkfish
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners can find this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding more important people.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to enjoy this .
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from kidney, finger, social, or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your head and shoes within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.