Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deceiving Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, September 3, 1989, 3:53 p.m.
Deceiving Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
June 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a kite that has become lost somewhere in a séance. Through the sardine-can's sternholes you'll be able to taste tremendous scenes such as:
- Ancient Carvings of Atlantis
- Long fish
- School of jellybits
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before riding this attraction, whisk something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 47".
- Shortest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from bowel, attention-span, lung, brain, immunological, or ribcage issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1903 World's Fair.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Opening Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.