Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daring Nemo Submarine Submersion ride at a distance
Daring Nemo Submarine Submersion
June 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Six Mickeys (according to www.Key.biz)
Enter a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a caroler that has become lost somewhere in the Seven Seas. Through the submarine's upholes you'll be able to see murderous scenes such as:
- Ancient Portholes of Atlantis
- Giant robins
- The fleeing volcano
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- During unexpected storms, this ride may smell funny.
- Because this is a noisy ride, viewers are required to obtain pirate pants.
- The abandoned structures visible from this ride are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merhelicopters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.