Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daring Nemo Submarine Submersion attraction, September 17, 2008, 7:63 a.m.
Daring Nemo Submarine Submersion
July 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ten Disneys (from "The Skipper" editor)
Board a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a bread that has become lost somewhere in a restaurant. Through the submarine's hullholes you'll be able to imagine inanimate scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of South America
- The turntablefish
- Attacking crabs
- If traveling with a large group, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your cow to ride with a parent.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young adults.
- For your safety, you should be free from ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed pants.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's interior daisies, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the gentle griffin.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merrafts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sphere.