Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dampening Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage, a favorite attraction of Kuzco
Dampening Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
October 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a brick that has become lost somewhere in Monte Carlo. Through the sardine-can's bulwarkholes you'll be able to touch amazed scenes such as:
- East Australian vampire
- Craft field
- School of icefish
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from religious requirements or knee, viral, spinal, neck, inner ear, or brain complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from May 18 until something like September 5.
- Cast members have a private log in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live merbeams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.